Hi, I'm Danielle! (: 16 years old, senior, drumline captain, Arkansas, taken by an amazing guy named Jonathan. If you want to know more, I have an about-me, and my askbox is always open. Feel free to search my tags(:
I respect those people who get a lot done on their days off cause I am the absolute opposite and do nothing all day whenever I can
I Hate Mondays
Just as we’ve grown into our favorite spot on the sofa *just* so. Our pets find their special place as well. It may not be much, but that sink is the perfect place to snack on a few lasagnas.
They Grow Up So Fast
One second your puppy looks like a stuffed toy that just wants biscuits and cuddles, and then all of a sudden it’s years later and he’s a dignified German Shepherd looking to protect you and sit by your feet as you watch TV.
How To Read A 223-Page Novel In Just 77 Minutes
Spritz is a company that makes a speed-reading technology which allows you to get through a mass of text, reading every word, in a fraction of the time it would take if you were turning the pages of a book or swiping through a Kindle.
The basis of Spritz concept is that much of the time spend reading is “wasted” on moving your eyes from side to side, from one word to the next. By flashing the words quickly, one after the other, all in the same place, eye movement is reduced almost to zero. All that’s left is the time you take to process the word before the next one appears.
The company is selling licenses for other companies who might want to use the technology in operating systems, applications, wearables, and websites. Obviously, the tiny screen of a smart watch instantly springs to mind.
But the real revelation of Spritz is in trying it yourself.
- me: that's not quite hot enough let me just turn it up to boiling lava.
- me: yes good i shall bathe in the waters of mordor.
- me: why do we have like 25 different kinds of shampoo?
- me: i'ma read the back of this.
- me: lather, rinse, repeat?
- me: why do i have to repeat is your product so shitty it didn't work the first time?
- me: hold the fuck up i have to write fanfic in my head real quick.
- me: if water is a renewable resource does that mean every celebrity i've ever loved has showered in this same water before?
- me: eheheheheheheheheheh.
- me: but you didn't have to cUT ME OFF.
- me: did i already wash my hair?
- me: i think i did but i don't remember.
- me: i'ma do it again.
- me: FUCK I REPEATED.
- me: well played, pantene pro-v. WELL PLAYED
- me: i wonder what it's like to have sex in the shower.
- me: i bet it's awkward.
- me: i bet a lot of injuries happen that way.
- me: okay time to get out.
- me: where the fuck is my towel.
It cracks me up when the actors on a show are also the producers because I always picture them casting themselves like
"Who’ll play the main character? Ah yes. Me."
u can’t beat the monuments men
umm excuse u
don’t mess with the Polar Express
But who remembers this gem?
Writer: Tommy Wiseau
Director: Tommy Wiseau
Producer: Tommy Wiseau
The main character: Tommy Wiseau